Image contain clipping path
Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Denver Health opens only licensed adolescent detox center June 27, 2023
- Marijuana’s health, policy impacts on Colorado and North Carolina November 3, 2022
- Treating the youth Fentanyl epidemic with MAT October 30, 2022
- Dr. Christian Thurstone speaks on dangers of teen vaping with Fox 31 June 29, 2022
- Thurstone named recipient of Meritorious Service Medal April 11, 2022