When we care more about the people who are playing a sport than the scoreboard, everyone’s better for it. Take a look at this remarkable story, reported by CBS, about one Texas high school’s extraordinary efforts to demonstrate sportsmanship and concern for others.
Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Recommended reading: Jesus and Mary Jane July 6, 2020
- Thurstone talks mental health in the days of COVID-19 with 9News May 19, 2020
- Resources for those affected by COVID-19 March 30, 2020
- Reframe COVID to manage emotional stress March 19, 2020
- Introducing impACT for Canine-Assisted Therapy December 13, 2019