Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Colorado House approves regulation of THC concentrate May 27, 2021
- Thurstone speaks with The Economist about overdose deaths May 15, 2021
- Get to know Johnny’s Ambassadors September 20, 2020
- Recommended reading: Jesus and Mary Jane July 6, 2020
- Thurstone talks mental health in the days of COVID-19 with 9News May 19, 2020