Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Thurstone talks mental health in the days of COVID-19 with 9News May 19, 2020
- Resources for those affected by COVID-19 March 30, 2020
- Reframe COVID to manage emotional stress March 19, 2020
- Introducing impACT for Canine-Assisted Therapy December 13, 2019
- Vaping victim: ‘We’re going to end up on oxygen in our 20s and 30s’ September 13, 2019