Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Vaping victim: ‘We’re going to end up on oxygen in our 20s and 30s’ September 13, 2019
- Thurstone named 5280 ‘Top Doc’ for 9th consecutive year August 1, 2019
- Thurstone to Colorado Public Radio: State has almost no treatment for kids who vape July 30, 2019
- Thurstone named Director of Behavioral Health Services at Denver Health December 31, 2018
- Denver Health provides first-of-its-kind military training November 9, 2018