Sometimes, a picture really is worth a thousand words!
Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
July 23 - July 27
July 31 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
October 12 - October 14
October 19 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
May 13, 2018 - May 19, 2018
- Ultra Potent Pot: Growing risks and impacts July 21, 2017
- Meet the Natural High 2017 Video and Essay winner, finalists July 21, 2017
- Patrick Kennedy: ‘Mental health the Civil Right issue of our time’ July 20, 2017
- NIDA: ‘Insufficient evidence’ that marijuana lessens opiate use, death July 15, 2017
- Dear Dr. T: ‘I’m ready to go home’ July 14, 2017