When we care more about the people who are playing a sport than the scoreboard, everyone’s better for it. Take a look at this remarkable story, reported by CBS, about one Texas high school’s extraordinary efforts to demonstrate sportsmanship and concern for others.
Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Thurstone named Director of Behavioral Health Services at Denver Health December 31, 2018
- Denver Health provides first-of-its-kind military training November 9, 2018
- The marijuana, psychosis connection October 22, 2018
- Thurstone named Denver ‘Top Doc’ in 2018 August 22, 2018
- Perspective from a Colorado pain medicine doctor July 29, 2018