When we care more about the people who are playing a sport than the scoreboard, everyone’s better for it. Take a look at this remarkable story, reported by CBS, about one Texas high school’s extraordinary efforts to demonstrate sportsmanship and concern for others.
Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Perspective from a Colorado pain medicine doctor July 29, 2018
- Is marijuana the answer to the opioid epidemic? July 29, 2018
- Record-breaking level of 12th graders say they’re more likely to use legal marijuana June 4, 2018
- Introducing ImpACT for adolescents: A training manual for mental health professionals May 31, 2018
- Public agencies need to do more to communicate marijuana product recalls May 4, 2018