When we care more about the people who are playing a sport than the scoreboard, everyone’s better for it. Take a look at this remarkable story, reported by CBS, about one Texas high school’s extraordinary efforts to demonstrate sportsmanship and concern for others.
Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- Data don’t support claims U.S. has clogged jails with marijuana users April 21, 2018
- Addressing Gov. John Hickenlooper’s claims that youth marijuana use is down March 16, 2018
- Vaping linked to increased risk of tobacco use March 1, 2018
- Study reinforces link between adolescent marijuana use, psychosis January 19, 2018
- Federal Study: Colorado’s mixed bag of pot December 11, 2017