Read the book
Clearing the Haze is a guide designed to help parents determine whether their child may have a substance problem and, if so, how to begin to address it. This book includes the voices and insight of experts in substance abuse counseling, young people in recovery, and parents who have lived the nightmare of adolescent addiction.
- White House addresses national ‘crisis of drug use, addiction and drug deaths’ October 26, 2017
- Study: Little to no evidence cannabis alleviates chronic pain August 29, 2017
- Past-month, adolescent marijuana use: CO v. U.S. July 24, 2017
- Ultra Potent Pot: Growing risks and impacts July 21, 2017
- Meet the Natural High 2017 Video and Essay winner, finalists July 21, 2017